To support your adult cat’s urinary health, Royal Canin Feline Urinary Care Adult Wet Cat Food delivers a highly palatable thin slices in gravy soft cat food to help maintain urinary tract health in healthy cats. Complete and balanced nutrition, this wet food is precisely balanced to support urinary health by maintaining the mineral balance in your cat’s urine. It uses a unique methodology to assess the impact a diet has on lower urinary tract health. Along with a cat food for urinary tract health, remember to monitor your cat’s water intake and always consult your veterinarian if you have any concerns.
- Precisely balanced nutritional formula that helps maintain a healthy urine concentration by regulating mineral balance.
- Promotes a healthy mineral content in the urine for urinary health in only 10 days.
- Utilizes one of the best tools, a unique methodology, to assess the impact a diet has on your cat’s lower urinary tract health.
- Helps support a healthy urinary tract in healthy cats in conjunction with encouraging healthy hydration.
- Delivers complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats in highly palatable thin slices in gravy.
Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken By-Products, Pork Liver, Chicken, Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Modified Corn Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Pork Plasma, Natural Flavors, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Carob Bean Gum, Taurine, Vitamins [Dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Source Of Vitamin E), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source Of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Niacin Supplement, Biotin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement], Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Choline Chloride, Salt, Sodium Carbonate, Marigold Extract (Tagetes Erecta L.), Trace Minerals [Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate].