Feed your feline friend's carnivorous cravings with Taste of the Wild Lowland Creek Premium Real Meat Recipe with Roasted Quail & Duck Grain-Free Dry Cat Food! This meaty, grain-free recipe is crafted with digestible proteins, including cage-free quail and cage-free duck. It is suitable for cat companions at all life stages and it delivers the nutrients your cat needs and the taste she craves! This kitty kibble is supplemented with fruits and veggies, purr-viding antioxidants to support a healthy immune system and as well as overall good health. With this recipe, you can truly give your kitty a Taste of the Wild!
- Crafted in the USA.
- Made with protein from quail and duck, which is purr-fect for kitties who love fowl to support bones, joints and a healthy body.
- Contains vitamins and minerals—and omega fatty acids to support skin and coat health.
- Formulated with probiotics, prebiotics and antioxidants to promote digestive system, immune system and general health.
- Recipe does not include grain, corn, wheat, artificial flavors or artificial colors.
- Suitable for all life stages.
- AAFCO certified.
Duck, Duck Meal, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Lentils, Peas, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Roasted Quail, Roasted Duck, Natural Flavor, Salmon Oil (A Source Of Dha), Dl-Methionine, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Blueberries, Raspberries, Tomatoes, Dried Chicory Root, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus, Faecium, Fermentation Product, Dried
Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Zinc, Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid. Contains A Source Of Live (Viable), Naturally Occurring Microorganisms.