Nourish your favorite feline with the balanced diet nature intended with Taste of the Wild Canyon River Grain-Free Dry Cat Food! Formulated with novel proteins including trout and smoked salmon, this grain-free recipe includes peas and sweet potatoes that deliver the highly-digestible energy your active cat needs, along with natural antioxidant support from real fruits and vegetables and dried chicory root for prebiotic support and healthy digestion. Essential minerals are chelated with amino acids to optimize their absorption and ensure maximum benefit, for complete and balanced nutrition with a taste of the wild your furry friend constantly craves!
- Crafted in the USA.
- Made with protein from fish, which is purr-fect for kitties with food sensitivities to support bones, joints and a healthy body.
- Contains vitamins and minerals—and omega fatty acids to support skin and coat health.
- Formulated with probiotics, prebiotics and antioxidants to promote digestive system, immune system and general health.
- Recipe does not include grain, corn, wheat, artificial flavors or artificial colors.
- Suitable for all life stages.
- AAFCO certified.
Trout, Ocean Fish Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Pea Protein, Potato Protein, Canola Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Smoked Salmon, Natural Flavor, Dl-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Dried Chicory Root, Tomatoes, Blueberries, Raspberries, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.